Mountain Meadows on Crooked Creek
Connecting people to nature . . . and to each other!
Asheville Green, Organic & Sustainable Community
- 60% Lots SOLD!
- High-speed cable
- 30 home sites on 58 acres
- 1 acre – 5 acre home sites
- Organic Garden area and Orchard
- South facing with over 80% wooded
- 5 lots with gorgeous long-range views
- Home sites starting in the $60s-$246,000
- 25 driveways in place and 19 lots pre-perked
- All 4-lane from Asheville except last two miles
- Pavilion & Patio and Games & Grills built in 2017
- 25 minutes to Asheville and 7 minutes to Mars Hill
- 5 new GreenBuilt homes starting in next 12 months
- Front Porch Neighborhood: 8 wooded sites & meadow
First home built in Mountain Meadows
This new home could be built for you!
2 BR 2 Bath 1385 SF one level home on 1.2 acres with vaulted tongue & groove ceiling, wood & porcelain floors, breakfast bar, double car garage, unfinished basement. Add 1 BR 1 Bath in walkout basement for about $40,000.
Born in the spirit of cooperation and camraderie, Mountain Meadows is a Green, Organic, & Sustainable community with Common Area gardens and orchard plus an artfully designed Pavilion & Patio. Our caring and kind design “listens to the land” while fostering positive, fruitful, and conscious relationships in a pastoral setting.
“When you have more than you need build a longer table – not a higher fence” (author unknown)